Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pete's Odyssey-still growing


While we're now beginning preproduction on Twenty Questions, I have to keep Pete's Odyssey going also.  I love clouds and these that Larry painted are one of my favorite things in Pete's Odyssey.  This little story
has a great deal farther to travel.  Larry and I desire to develop a script and gather songs for the feature.  There is also the trailer and a "making of" yet to be edited and posted.  So much editing, so few hours in the day..., as Larry would say, sleep is so over rated (NOT).  Anyway, I have a great deal going on the next few days with the Mid Atlantic Animation meetup is Saturday, so I will make my famous chili and we will discuss festivals and Without a Box.  Sunday, we are working on Twenty Questions.  I will be discussing budget with the director.  I know, it sounds dull, but really, once we have the budget in place and determine the style of the animation, the rest is a blast.

Well, tomorrow is a woman's expo, so I'd better get some rest.  Until next time, if you dream of animating, draw, Draw, DRAW!  And above all, let your imagination be unlimited!  Char

No comments:

Post a Comment