Who is Char?

My photo

We moved to Michigan in 2014 and fell in love with the scenery and the people. In 2016, we attended a Keuring event, which is a judging venue of Friesian foals, mares, and stallions. We were awestruck. We had only admired the horses in movies and were overwhelmed by their beauty up close. As spectators, we had tons of questions about the horses and the event and found the community willing to educate us. While talking to owners we soon learned that there was a need to support them and others in the equine industry with digital marketing and video support, so we’ve made that our mission.

We both love horses, we love road trips and we’d been looking for a way to work together. Seemed like a match made in heaven. SO, here we are, pooling our talents and passion, along with friends in the creative and tech industries, ready to support those in the Equine industry, starting with our Friesian friends.


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pete's Odyssey-still growing


While we're now beginning preproduction on Twenty Questions, I have to keep Pete's Odyssey going also.  I love clouds and these that Larry painted are one of my favorite things in Pete's Odyssey.  This little story
has a great deal farther to travel.  Larry and I desire to develop a script and gather songs for the feature.  There is also the trailer and a "making of" yet to be edited and posted.  So much editing, so few hours in the day..., as Larry would say, sleep is so over rated (NOT).  Anyway, I have a great deal going on the next few days with the Mid Atlantic Animation meetup is Saturday, so I will make my famous chili and we will discuss festivals and Without a Box.  Sunday, we are working on Twenty Questions.  I will be discussing budget with the director.  I know, it sounds dull, but really, once we have the budget in place and determine the style of the animation, the rest is a blast.

Well, tomorrow is a woman's expo, so I'd better get some rest.  Until next time, if you dream of animating, draw, Draw, DRAW!  And above all, let your imagination be unlimited!  Char

No comments:

Post a Comment