Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Studio Kinate Hires Sr. VP of Animation

I've delayed making this announcement, because I am a perfectionist and I wanted all the right words, pictures, etc.  However, the only thing that  perfection does is preventing me from sharing my excitement announcing Studio Kinate's VP of Animation.


RUSTY MILLS is joining Studio Kinate as the Senior Vice President of Animation.  In the long term, Rusty "General," will oversee all the creative projects at the studio.  Beginning in January, Rusty will be the director and producer of the animated production for the Office of Naval Research, C-DEW training.  Rusty recently taught our first Toon Boom workshop and will also be utilized teaching workshops for the studio. 

As I've said in my last post, I needed to "go the distance" and that means I have to make commitments and go for the best and with Rusty Mills, I am taking those first steps.  I want the best leadership available so that we can make the biggest impact on the industry.  I want those yet-to-be animators to be challenged to create the best stories and I truly believe these two people will help me make that happen.


Look out world, here comes Studio Kinate!


Until next time, believe in your dreams and let your IMAGINATION be UNLIMITED!


Char



No comments:

Post a Comment