Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pete's Odyssey clips available

Hi everyone
Sorry it has been awhile but I was down with the H1N1 (please, no piggy jokes-LOL).  So, I've been spending this week catching up on email, reading news and putting together the trailer for Pete's Odyssey.  I've posted clips on Studio Kinate's page, so here is the link: Pete's Clips on YouTube

Other than that, I am trying to get the word out on Pete's Odyssey.  Now that the short is done, it is time to talk to people and raise excitement to turn the short into a feature.  Pete is an beautiful songbird and I believe she will have some great adventures and expose people to a fresh story and great music.  So, tell your friends and help us get our girl Pete on the big screen.

Have a great day and as a friend of mine, Roger Day, sings, Dream Big!! 
Char
PS. If you have young children, they will LOVE Roger's songs. check him out

No comments:

Post a Comment