Friday, October 8, 2010

Rusty Mills to Teach Mid Atlantic Toon Boom Workshop in November!

I want to take a moment to share this exciting news with you, my faithful friends, family and fans.  I am thrilled to announce that Rusty Mills will be teaching our first Toon Boom workshop, scheduled for November 1-5.  We are offering some additional options and discounts to help make it available to as many of you as I can, including reducing the price, providing shorter workshop options (you can now attend Day 1 only, or Day 1 and 2).  For those who are students, educators or government employees, we have additional discounts, and finally, if three or more of you sign up, I will offer another (unadvertised) discount.  If you are interested in a group rate, email me at: char@studiokinate.com.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010-10-8/RustyTeachesToonBoom/prweb4627904.htm
Rusty regularly teaches these and other animation workshops on the West Coast, so this is an unprecedented opportunity.  If you are able to provide a scholarship for a struggling animator, please contact me via email.


Continue to dream with me!  
Best
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment